Beneficiaries /EPC companies are required to submit hard copies of all reports along with necessary certificates in PEDA Office in addition to online submission for release of subsidy otherwise no subsidy will be released
PROFORMA FOR INFORMATION FOR CAPTIVE/NET-METERING ROOFTOP SOLAR PLANT SET UP IN THE STATE OF PUNJAB
- Yes, it brings down your electricity bill.
- You contribute immensely towards environmental protection.
- Consumer generates electricity according to his necessity.
- Surplus power is supplied to the Grid of PSPCL.
- Reduction in electricity bill as the bill is prepared after adjusting import and export of power.
- MNRE,GOI provides 30% subsidy subject to maximim of Rs. 21,000 per KW on installation of Rooftop solar power plants in domestic sector and non- profit making institiutions .